Neha Gangwani is a licensed US and Canadian CPA with over 7 years of experience in public accounting focusing on personal and corporate taxes for small to medium-sized firms. Neha is a self-starter with a strong detail-oriented personality. Neha provides excellent service to her clients and ensures to meet their tailored needs.
Born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Neha has been living in the New York area for the past year after relocating from Canada to the United States. Neha enjoys traveling, discovering new places within New York City, and live music events.
- Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures, bookkeeping, and tax preparation.
- Specializes in the compilation and review of financial statements.
- Accounting and finance set up for start-ups.
- Respond to tax and accounting-related issues.
Years of Experience: 7+
Education: Bachelor’s of Commerce (Co-operative), University of Alberta