Kevin Doyle is a licensed CPA and a Director of the firm. Kevin started his career many years ago with a local CPA firm before forming Doyle & Schultz, LLP. Kevin’s focus is on assisting his client’s with tax planning, preparation and other small business services.
Kevin lives in Olney with his wife Maureen and has four daughters. He enjoys the outdoors and a good game of golf.
- Advisor to client on financial and tax related matters for several industries.
- Comprehensive Knowledge on tax regulations in accordance with Internal Revenue Code.
- Ensures clients are cognizant of the latest tax law changes opportunities and potential tax liabilities.
- Prominent Skills/Expertise: Federal, State & Local individual and business taxation.
- Specializes in small business and their owner with tax planning and preparation services.
Years of Experience: 38+
Education: B.S. degree in Finance and Accounting, University of Maryland