Eric G Schultz, CPA
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Eric is a licensed CPA and a Director of the firm. Eric, out of college, started a large, regional CPA firm before forming Doyle & Schultz, LLP. Eric’s focus is on tax services and tax planning.
Eric lives in Potomac, Maryland and has two sons who are currently in college. He is an avid tennis player and has competed in many triathlons.
- Advisor to clients on financial and tax-related matters for many industries.
- Comprehensive knowledge on tax regulations in accordance with Internal Revenue Code.
- Ensures clients are cognizant of the latest tax law changes, opportunities, and potential tax liabilities.
- Prominent Skills/Expertise: Federal, State & Local Corporate Tax, Non-Profit Tax.
- Specializes in the areas of real estate and small professional businesses and individuals.
Years of Experience: 30+
Education: B.S. degree in Accounting, University of Maryland.