Enoch Cha, CPA
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Enoch Cha is a licensed CPA with over 7 years of experience in public accounting and has worked for both national and regional firms. Enoch is focused on providing excellent client service for several industries, including but not limited to, consulting, real estate, technology, hospitality, and retail.
Originally born in Seoul, South Korea, Enoch has been living in the Northern Virginia area for the past 25 years. During his free time, Enoch loves to watch the NFL and NBA, specifically the Washington sports teams. He also loves to play basketball on the weekend and recently started learning how to play golf.
- Advises clients on financial and tax related matters for various industries such as professional services, private equity, real estate, government contracting, and tech life sciences.
- Comprehensive knowledge on tax regulations in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code.
- Ensures clients are cognizant of the latest tax law changes, opportunities, and potential tax liabilities.
- Prominent Skills/Expertise: Federal, State & Local Tax, Corporate and Individual Tax, International Tax, Tax Due Diligence.
- Specializes in areas of corporate and state tax compliance for corporations, pass-through entities, and personal taxes.
Years of Experience: 7+
Education: B.S. degree in Accounting and Finance, Virginia Tech.