Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
David Hegstad has worked for various CPA firms over 9 years and has also worked for 8 years as a CFO for start-up companies. David’s focus is in bookkeeping, data management & integration, and tax preparation. He has teamwork experience with physicians’ groups, universities, developers, non-profits, and community organizations.
Southern California-born, David has enjoyed the best of a bicoastal lifestyle for over 15 years. In his spare time, David enjoys hiking the Appalachian Trail, kayaking the Potomac River, getting to know his neighbors, and being a responsible member within his community.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures, bookkeeping, and tax preparation.
- Assistant advisor to clients on financial and tax related matters for several industries including private equity, real estate, government contracting, professional services and tech life sciences.
- Develops systems to improve the client experience over time, adding value to the client relationship.
- Prominent Skills/Expertise: on-site & remote CFO experience with many different software platforms.
- Specializes in the compilation and review of financial statements, as well as presenting financial statements to stakeholders.
Years of Experience: 17+
Education: B.A. equivalent degree in General Studies, Columbia Union College.
Healthcare Management MBA student, La Sierra University.