Bobby Bhatia, CPA, MBA
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/kvt0qabeo889/public_html/dsb-cpas.com/wp-content/plugins/team-free/public/partials/sptp-single.php on line 110
Bobby Bhatia is a licensed CPA and the firm’s Managing Partner. Bobby has worked for various CPA
firms (large and mid-size) for over 15 years. His focus is in providing bookkeeping and tax services to
clients in many different industries, including but not limited to, Medical, Law, Real Estate, IT,
Consulting, and Hospitality. Bobby looks forward to growing the firm through organic growth as well as
potential acquisitions of other CPA firms.
Born in Arlington VA, Bobby Bhatia is a huge Washington sports fanatic. He currently lives in Lorton VA
with his wife and two sons, Rehaan & Ranveer, who love all Washington sports teams as well – because
they have to!
- Advises clients, on financial and tax-related matters, in several industries including private equity, real estate, government contracting, professional services, and tech-life sciences.
- Acquires comprehensive knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code and related tax regulations.
- Ensures clients are cognizant of the latest tax law changes, opportunities, and their potential tax liabilities.
- Has skills/expertise: Federal, State & Local Tax, Process Improvement, Corporate and Individual Tax.
- Specializes in the areas of corporate and state tax compliance for flow-through entities.
Years of Experience:15+
Education: B.S. degree in Accounting, George Mason University.
MBA in Business, Eastern New Mexico University.