Alan Hochhauser is an independent contractor who brings a wealth of knowledge to assist clients with managing their business. Alan specializes in the hospitality industry having spent 16 years at BR Guest Hospitality where he served a number of positions, including Chief Financial Officer. During his time at Br Guest, Alan was involved in all aspects of the business, but his main roles were accounting, finance and growth and during his time, the business grew from 8 to 21 locations and he has been involved with over 25 new openings. After the sales of BR Guest, which Alan helped facilitate, he went out on his own and offers advisory services to his clients, which span multiple business segments.
Born in Allentown, PA and currently residing in Brooklyn NY, Alan Hochhauser is an avid New York Yankees fan. When he’s not cheering on his team in the Bronx, Alan likes to spend as much time as possible outdoors doing various activities whether it be hiking, boating, running or simply reading a book on a park bench.
- CFO advisory services in regards to accounting procedures, budgeting, operational reporting and cost control, specializing in the hospitality industry.
- Ensures client compliance across various aspects of business – Human Resources, Payroll, PCI and Risk Management.
- Assist clients with new growth development – Modeling, lease negotiations, financing, project management.
- Other advisory services – feasibility studies, internal audits, expert witness testimony.
- Expertise in Paycheck Protection Program.
Years of Experience: 20+
Education: B.S. degree in Economics, Binghamton University.