Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia PLLC is seeking an experienced, dynamic, team-oriented Senior Tax Manager to join our growing tax practice. In this position, you will be responsible for providing a combination of sophisticated consulting, tax planning, and estate planning. You will also take a lead role in all aspects of tax engagements, supervise/ mentor staff, and build/maintain relationships with clientele.
- Provide a high-level trust and estate consulting for clients in addition to performing complex research and analyzing tax strategies
- Preparation and review of complex gift, estate, and fiduciary income tax returns, including related schedules and forms
- Preparing and reviewing of fiduciary accountings for estates and trusts
- Provide tax planning and expert consulting to our firm’s high net worth client for estate and individual income taxes
- Advice high net worth clients on a full spectrum of tax services including wealth transfer, charitable and retirement planning, and related tax matters
- Identify complex tax issues impacting clients and provide an effective resolution
- Provide leadership, training, and mentorship to other tax staff, and delegate work assignments to the team
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with clientele
- Stay up to date on technology and industry developments and standards while evaluating the potential impact on clients and their families
- Assist in client proposals and new business development opportunities for the firm
- Collaborate with firm leadership on growth opportunities with existing clients and prospects
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.