Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia, PLLC has an exciting career opportunity in their tax team. We are
looking for an experienced associate or Senior Tax Associate to join our team.
Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia, PLLC is start up CPA firm that provides a wide range of services (tax
preparation & consulting, bookkeeping, financial statement reviews) to clients across all type of
- Preparation and review of tax returns (business, personal and all other types).
- Interact with clients and handling their questions, planning and concerns.
- Conduct, document, and research relevant tax items and concepts.
- Remain up to date on tax laws and current tax practices.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a CPA firm (large, regional preferred).
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) and ability to maintain strong relationships with firm and client personnel at all levels. • Ability to work overtime as required.
- Experience with tax and engagement management software (UltraTax, Onvio, Microsoft Office, Planner CS etc.).
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Advanced degree (MBA, MST etc.) preferred but not required.
Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any legally protected basis in accordance with applicable law.
Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia, PLLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party referral agencies. Any unsolicited resumes submitted by any person or agency does so with the understanding that Doyle, Schultz & Bhatia, PLLC can hire that candidate without providing any referral fees.