Edward Nieh is a licensed CPA with over 10 years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 and National Firms) and private. Edward is focused on providing world class client service by exhibiting the 5Cs: caring, courageous, curiosity, critical thinking, and collaboration. He serves clients in many different industries, including but not limited to, real estate, hospitality, business and professional services, and technology.
Born in Taipei, Taiwan, Edward came to the U.S. when he was six years old. Edward is a fanatic of professional and collegiate sports team in the Washington Metro Area. Edward is an avid runner and enjoys the piano.
Edward is married and has two young daughters, Adeline and Elise. He speaks fluent English and Mandarin (Chinese).
- Advisor to clients on financial and tax related matters for several industries including professional services, real estate, government contracting, professional hospitality, and tech life sciences.
- Comprehensive knowledge on tax regulations in accordance with Internal Revenue Code.
- Ensures clients are cognizant of the latest tax law changes, opportunities, and potential tax liabilities.
- Prominent Skills/Expertise: Federal, State & Local Corporate Tax, Process Improvement, Individual Tax.
- Specializes in the areas of corporate and state tax compliance for corporations, pass-through entities, and personal taxes.
Years of Experience: 10+
Education:B.S. degree in Accounting, University of Maryland.
MST in Taxation, American University.